A German woman married an American gentleman born inTexas and they lived happily ever after in his home town.The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband.The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.One day, she went to the butcher counter and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, so, in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. Her butcher got the message and gaveher the chicken legs.Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts.The butcher understood again and gave her some chicken breasts.On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages.Unable to find a way to communicate this, soshe brought her husband to the store...
(Please scroll down.)
HEY !!!
What were you Thinking?
Her husband speaks English....hellooo!I worry about you Sometimes!
The Senator goes to Heaven
HEAVEN OR HELL While walking down the street one day a Corrupt Senator was tragically hit by a car and died. His soul arrives in heaven and is met by St. Peter at the entrance. "Welcome to heaven," says St. Peter. "Before you settle in, it seems there is a problem. We seldom see a high official around these parts, you see, so we're not sure what to do with you." "No problem, just let me in," says the Senator. "Well, I'd like to, but I have orders from the higher ups. What we'll do is have you spend one day in hell and one in heaven. Then you can choose where to spend eternity." "Really?, I've made up my mind. I want to be in heaven," says the Senator. "I'm sorry, but we have our rules." And with that St. Peter escorts him to the elevator and goes down, down, down to hell. The doors open and he finds himself in the middle of a green golf course. In the distance is a club house and standin...

Comments
Post a Comment